A downloadable game for Windows
Dust off your favorite rhythm game peripheral, and plug it into your PC! Now you can record songs, or play along to your favorite music with DrumBrain!
- Works with any device recognized as a Game Controller by Windows
- Training modules
- Multiple drum kits
- Record songs with the tracker interface
- Export your recordings to WAV
- Practice drums without spending a fortune on eDrums
VERSION 0.74 UPDATE
- MSVCR110.DLL fix
- Windows 10
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card with latest drivers (update recommended)
- Dual core CPU recommended
- Rockband DrumKit (please ensure your peripheral is already recognized by Windows as a Game Controller before purchasing)
Which devices are known to work with DrumBrain?
|- Rockband 1 wired drumset|
- Rockband 2 wireless drumset
- Rockband 3 wireless drumset
- Rockband cymbals extension
- Guitar Hero World Tour drumset
- ION DrumBrocker
- Mad Catz portable Rockband drums
- XBOX 360 and One gamepads
- Various Rockband and Guitar Hero guitars
- And more...
DrumBrain will make use of any Game Controller that is recognized by Windows.
Will you help me connect a device?
|Sorry, I don't provide support for anything besides the software itself. Before you purchase DrumBrain, you should ensure your peripheral is working, and recognized as a Game Controller (click here for details)|
Will it work with [hardware/controller]?
|If it's not listed above, it's not guaranteed to work. Before you purchase, make sure it connects to your PC and is recognized as a Game Controller (click here for details).|
Will PS3 controllers work?
|PS3 controllers may require additional 3rd party software
(install at your own risk). I do not offer support for getting
controllers setup on your computer.|
Please ensure it works before purchasing!
I get an error message "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found..." when I run DrumBrain.exe
|This issue has been resolved, so if you are still getting it, please download the latest version.|
I get an error message "OpenGL functions unsupported..." when I run DrumBrain.exe. What does this mean?
|Update your video card drivers. If you've never done it, here's how.|
Why do you need to do this? OpenGL drivers used to be provided with windows, but no longer. You must acquire them by updating your graphics adapter drivers. DrumBrain will work after you've done this, and you will also benefit from having up-to-date drivers.
When I hit a pad, there's an audible delay/latency. Can I do anything to improve this?
|Maybe. Ensure you are using a WASAPI audio device. Go into the menu Settings > Audio, and test the devices under WASAPI tab. This audio API is low latency (high performance), but you won't be able to hear any other audio while you have Drum Brain using a WASAPI device.|
If you still hear a noticeable delay, then your CPU may be too slow to run DrumBrain.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: