A downloadable game for Windows
Dust off your favorite rhythm game peripheral, and plug it into your PC!
Now you can record songs, or play along to your favorite music with Drum Brain!
- Supports any USB gamepad/instruments recognized by Windows
- Including Rockband and Guitar Hero drum kits!
- Velocity sensitivity support
- Training modules (in version 0.6)
- Record songs with the tracker interface
- Export your recordings to WAV
- Practice drums without spending a fortune on eDrums
- Speed/rudiment mini-games
- Rhythm game (play along to your own music, custom songs)
Check out andrewrudson.com for more!
- Windows Vista, or better
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card
- A Windows compatible game controller*
- Dual core CPU recommended
* DrumBrain requires a game controller that is recognized by Windows. Before you purchase, please verify that your game controller is plugged in, and correctly functioning in the Windows Game Controller dialog. For PS3, you may need to install additional 3rd party software.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to experience the best possible latency your PC can offer, DrumBrain requires exclusive access to your audio hardware using WASAPI. This means other running applications will not be able to access your sound card while DrumBrain is running. If this is something you require, then the option to use a high-latency alternative (like DirectSound) is available in the audio devices menu.
VERSION 0.69 UPDATE
- Fix: Guitar Hero kits unable to use yellow cymbal in training
- Revived ability to enable/disable controller signals
- Properly verifies OpenGL 2.0 compatibility at startup, and provides meaningful message if unsupported, instead of crashing
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||drum, guitar, hero, machine, Music, rockband, tracker|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: